One of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. It’s our policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding the personal information we collect about you through our websites, and through any associated services, apps, and third-party platforms we may use.
This policy was last updated on July 14, 2021
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this) or use our Cookie Consent manager icon at the bottom left corner of page to adjust your preference. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of our site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Email newsletters related cookies
We offer newsletter and email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Orders processing related cookies
We offer paid services which require cookies for payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Surveys related cookies
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on our sites we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how our sites run when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- We use Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of our sites so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve our sites for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products and services it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Some partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on our sites that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including but not limited to; LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Behance , will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through our ticketing system by clicking here.